Durbanville SAPS : SHIFTS
- Radio Control (24 hours) 10111
- Durbanville SAPS (24 hours) 021 9703800
- Durbanville Detectives office (07:30-16:00) 021 9705600
- Shift Commander (24 hours) 082 4112027
- Sector 1 (24 hours) 082 5594645
- Sector 2 (24 hours) 079 8941895
- Sector 3 (24 hours) 082 5222639
- Attended by sector 1, 2, 3
Durbanville SAPS : SECTOR MANAGERS
- Const S Stuurman - Sector 1 - 082 5221451
- Const Morne Joseph - Sector 2 - 079 8817989
- Const R Fourie - Sector 3 - 078 9600462
- WO N Basson - Sector 4 - 082 8210971
(Sector Managers have phones, but they also need to sleep)
To report a crime
Phone 10111 all conversation is recorded, Radio control dispatch the complaint to the sector vehicle to attend to your complaint. (The process is monitored by computer and we have a electronic trail.) Also inform the sector vehicle (optional), that will ensure that the member on the vehicle get your If u report the complaint to the vehicle (sector vehicle) the complaint may be delay or even get lost.
If you report the complaint to the Police station the complaint may be delay or even get lost. That complaint will be put on the computer and send to radio control that will dispatch it to the vehicle.
If you do not get a decent service or members take long to attend to your problem phone the Shift You can also e-mail it to email@example.com and management will investigate it.